5 Places in the World to start Cruising

nsms cruise ship agency
Image Source: http://www.cruiseship-wedding.com/


Love cruising? Well I can’t blame you. I knew the feeling, the excitement, the adventure and mostly the happiness, joy and peace it can give you.

I first experience the adventure of a cruise ship around for years ago, as a treat of one of my close friends who is then working for a cruise ship agency here in the Philippines. As far as I know, he is still working in that agency. At first I am really afraid or may I say I felt some kind of a terror as I ride the ship, though everything gets totally fine when I stepped inside the ship.

It is a totally different world! I like the ambience, the feeling and the luxury it gives! I will not forget that day! It is one of the best days of my life. And with that experience I made a promise to myself that after I bought a property in Baguio City, I will start my world tour by the sea!

Today I will share my top five places in the world to cruise! These are based on other’s blog and experiences and hopefully I can share to you my experience in the next coming months.


Antarctica


This is the ultimate place in my list! Not all people want to visit this part of the world but for me, I am decided to land my feet on this continent someday!

What I will surely love about this place are the penguins! Yes! It is my dream to see penguins in groups, in colonies with hundreds to thousands of them marching by the ice. Though I knew that it can eat me up to thousands of dollars but still the experience will be worth of everything!


Mediterranean


The special thing about this region is that you can visit a lot of great places and culture like the Greek Islands, Spanish Costa del Sol, Italian Ligurian Coast and the French Riviera. These places have very unique culture and people. Really we can enjoy the food and the classic culture of Mediterranean.


Hawaiian Islands


I love the tropics! I love the sun, beaches, fruits and the smoking hot grilled sea foods! Hawaiian Islands can give me all of these! What I really want to experience here in Hawaii is the view of dramatically cleaved green-clad volcanic cliffs dropping down the sea! For me this is the PARADISE!


South Pacific


As I said above I like the topics and once I visited Hawaii, the next stops will be in South Pacific. What made me interested in this region is that it is a destination full of lush tropical paradises like the Moores and Bora Bora in French Polynesia. Which for me, are like of that in Hawaii? I can imagine that there are lots of little Hawaii’s in this region. I am so excited!


Alaska


Based on what I read, I think I will enjoy the peaceful sail by the fjords, glaciers and snow-capped jagged peaks. Also cruisers can stop at several photogenic ports and places to take a selfie and a group photo. What makes Alaska on my list is that I can try dog sledding! Cool!



That’s it folks! I hope that in the next months I can start my cruising adventure! If you have a favorite place to do cruise, can you share it with me? I hope to hear from you soon!



No comments

Powered by Blogger.